We currently have an opportunity for a detail oriented, organized, critical thinking Accounting Assistant within our Burlington, WA Processing Division.
The position is responsible for inventory management, data input and tracking and analyzing financial data related to labor and purchasing and other departmental tasks.
- Inventory management.
- Data input tasking, including inventory, invoicing and other departmental tasks
- Provides financial analysis
- Prepares, monitors and supports the budget process
- An Associate’s degree in business, accounting or finance with coursework in cost accounting or management accounting.
- BA or CMA License a plus.
- Basic understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and the ability to apply such.
- Technical skills to include MS Office systems and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
- Proven leadership skills that promote teamwork and positive work environments. Ability to work with a team in a strategic planning capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze financial and accounting data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce.
This is a full-time position and open immediately. Sakuma Bros. offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Submit resume, cover letter and employment application to: email@example.com or mail to HR Dept. Sakuma Bros. Inc., P.O. Box 427, Burlington, WA 98233 or fax to 360-757-3936.